By using the nibspace.com web site (“Service”), or any services of Te2, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“User Agreement”).
Changes to the User Agreement
Te2 reserves the right to update and change the User Agreement from time to time without notice and at its sole discretion.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
You can review the most current version of the User Agreement at any time at: https://nibspace.com/terms. Te2 reserves the right to update and change the User Agreement by posting updates and changes to the Service website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must provide your full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- A single username and password (“login”) may only be used by one person.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Te2 cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Te2.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of Te2 will result in an immediate termination of your services.
You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this User Agreement before you may become a member of the Service.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Te2 does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Te2 does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- Technical support is Te2 only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that Te2 uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You retain ownership over all content that you submit to your Service account, however, by making your account public, you agree to allow others to view your content.
Te2 does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
The failure of Te2 to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Te2 and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Te2 (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Te2 reserves the right to assign this User Agreement or any part thereof without restrictions.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support email [email protected].
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Te2 reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Prices of all Services, including but not limited to yearly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Service site (nibspace.com) or the Service itself.
Payment of Fees, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading
- Our order process is conducted by our online reseller Paddle.com. Paddle.com is the Merchant of Record for all our orders. Paddle provides all customer service inquiries and handles returns
The Service is billed in advance on a yearly basis.
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level outside of the trial period, the credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
Canceling your Service will result in the immediate and irrevocable deletion of your Content.
We offer refunds to any unsatisfied customer up to thirty (30) days after the purchase was made. If you would like your money back, simply send us an email at [email protected] with a description of your problem and request for a refund. Please note that, it is Nibspace decision to make a refund or not.
Cancellation and Termination
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse) of any Te2 customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Account link in the global navigation bar on the right of the screen. The Account screen provides a cancellation link (“Cancel my subscription”). An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation
Your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again. However, no refunds will be issued for any previous charges, in whole or in part.
All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
We reserve the right to modify or terminate your Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
Should for any reason or to any extent any provision of this User Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or enforceability shall not in any manner affect or render invalid or unenforceable the remaining provisions of this User Agreement and the application of that provision shall be enforced to the extent permitted by law.
Governing Law and Disputes
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Poland and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that country.
Te2 Mailing Address
Te2 Sp. z o.o.
Swiety Marcin 58/64